TASC
www.tasc.com Chantilly, VA 1000 to 5000 Employees

An evolving company

Program Manager (Current Employee)
Chantilly, VA

ProsTakes care of people, for example, covered its people impacted by the recent government shutdown much better than it's direct competition.

ConsLack of control of overhead rankles middle management and some of the executives. From outside the leadership team it appears the company is bringing in more executives rather than investing in discriminators.

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide more specific direction on and assistance in contributing to the company's goals. Take the good top-level stuff, for example, the company's values, and provide the rank and file help in living them.

Improving cultural environment

Senior Program Manager (Current Employee)
    Washington, DC

I have been working at TASC full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Leadership making significant effort to improve culture, work environment, and… Cons: Govt contracting environment faces significant challenges and the trend in… Advice to Senior Management: Continue current course. Keep up the improved communications. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

unhelpful...

Test and Evaluation Eng II (Former Employee)
    Lorton, VA

I worked at TASC as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: I would imagine that there are several good reasons to… Cons: I was a sub-contractor to TASC working out of the Lorton, VA facility. I was a semi-permament sub-contractor with the hope of going permament… Advice to Senior Management: COMMUNICATE! My team and I made SEVERAL official requests for direction and made multiple plans of how we thought our work should progress (which… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on TASC.

Worked for TASC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TASC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TASC CEO John Hynes. All reviews posted anonymously by TASC employees.