TASC
www.tasc.com Chantilly, VA 1000 to 5000 Employees

unhelpful...

Test and Evaluation Eng II (Former Employee)
Lorton, VA

I worked at TASC as a contractor for less than a year

ProsI would imagine that there are several good reasons to work for TASC. I wouldn't know of any.

ConsI was a sub-contractor to TASC working out of the Lorton, VA facility. I was a semi-permament sub-contractor with the hope of going permament eventually. Not only was I discarded, the TASC employees were VERY unsupportative of me and my team. I was dismissed right after the beginning of the year with my TASC management telling me that I had "done all they needed me to do" and that I "bascially worked myself out of a job" 8 months of hard work and late hours and multiple cross-country trips and I'm summarily dismissed because I was a sub-contractor instead of a full time TASC employee.

Advice to Senior ManagementCOMMUNICATE! My team and I made SEVERAL official requests for direction and made multiple plans of how we thought our work should progress (which was a task outside of our scope) ultimately to have all our plans tossed aside and go with a completely random plan that was never in our initial purview. I can't imagine that the folks that are still there are actually accomplishing anything.

uneven leadership

Washington, DC

I have been working at TASC full-time for less than a year

Pros: Some good people to work with Cons: Not always having HR tell the truth. Advice to Senior Management: Trust your employees No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

A once great place to work, semi-ruined by NGC Corporatization and Venture Cap Ownership

Business Development (Current Employee)
Chantilly, VA

I have been working at TASC full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: TASC seems to still be ethically run, and attempts to… Cons: Once the Venture Capitalists took over they made several dismal business decisions. That coupled with long term customers wanting a fresh… Advice to Senior Management: They would be wise to own up to the massive errors and correct… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on TASC.

Worked for TASC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TASC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TASC CEO John Hynes. All reviews posted anonymously by TASC employees.