TASC

www.tasc.com

TASC has been a competent employer with declining benefits, like many of its competitors.

Senior Analyst (Current Employee) Chantilly, VA

ProsThere are a wide variety of very interesting assignments, with potential for travel if that's what you want. TASC will pay for degree- or certificate-related coursework. TASC complies with all laws regarding EEOC, overetime, etc., and generally has sane management.

ConsTASC has reorganized 5 times since I started work in2002, which means a lot of turbulence in the chain of command. Benefits have been shrinking steadily since I joined TASC in 2002, due largely to the competitive landscape in a shrinking Federal budget. TASC will not pay for upgrade training that does not lead to a certificate or degree. The maximum total of vacation and sick leave is 4 weeks no matter what your years with the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry not to reorganize for 5 years. Find some way to allow more senior employees to less than full time. Find some way to allow more than 4 weeks combined vacation and sick leave.

Great place

Manager (Former Employee) Washington, DC

I worked at TASC full-time

Pros: Great place to work Dependent on government contracts. Cons: Dependent on vagaries of government contracts. Advice to Senior Management: Not any. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Just OK

Information Assurance Engineer (Current Employee) Chantilly, VA

I have been working at TASC full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good variety of jobs and customers, great education benefits, some… Cons: Benefits have been slashed, used to be great but are… Advice to Senior Management: Cutting vacation time when all the other benefits were reduced… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on TASC.

Worked for TASC? Contribute to the Community!