TASC

Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for TASC

TASC Off-Site Location

I have been working at TASC

Pros

Good Benefits
Relaxed environment with flex-time
Ability to take off at a moments notice
Available telework opportunities

Cons

Management does not communicate effectively with employees
Employees are not held to the same standards
- Unqualified employees are not fired
- Promotions given to employees with poor performance by customer
- Hiring of unqualified employees

At a minimum, all-hands meeting with employees should be held twice a year to communicate concerns, issues and the latest news within the organization. Also, to communicate about the various proposals submitted on our behalf.

152 Other Employee Reviews for TASC (View Most Recent)

Bye Northrop Grumman.. hello KKR

Current Employee - Systems Engineer II
    Current Employee - Systems Engineer II

I have been working at TASC

Pros

The people whom I work with are very professional and they have earned a significant amount of respect from those at the customer site.

Cons

TASC was recently sold by Northrop Grumman to KKR (read about them in 'Barbarians at the Gate") and another company. During the transition, they changed the health insurance policies. Employees can no longer use Aetna and they must go with United Healthcare or Kaiser.

Because of this switch, I can no longer see the doctors whom I've seen for the past twelve years. United Healthcare has been described by several doctors whom I know as "bottom of the barrel". Both of my doctors require me to file my own claims because they won't directly do business with them. So far, I haven't been compensated for any of my health care expenses.

Start offering another insurance option aside from United Healthcare. I don't know why Aetna was discontinued. But it shouldn't have been. If I had know that United and Kaiser were going to be the only insurance choices when I interviewed, I would have accepted another offer. Until this bait-and-switch situation is addressed, I am mailing out my resume again.

TASC revisited

I worked at TASC

Pros

good base of technical talent.

Cons

Enterprise resources were not responsive and timely for supporting quick proposal turnarounds.

Take care of your people in actions and not just in words.

There are newer employer reviews for TASC