Bye Northrop Grumman.. hello KKR

Current Employee - Systems Engineer II
Current Employee - Systems Engineer II

I have been working at TASC

Pros

The people whom I work with are very professional and they have earned a significant amount of respect from those at the customer site.

Cons

TASC was recently sold by Northrop Grumman to KKR (read about them in 'Barbarians at the Gate") and another company. During the transition, they changed the health insurance policies. Employees can no longer use Aetna and they must go with United Healthcare or Kaiser.

Because of this switch, I can no longer see the doctors whom I've seen for the past twelve years. United Healthcare has been described by several doctors whom I know as "bottom of the barrel". Both of my doctors require me to file my own claims because they won't directly do business with them. So far, I haven't been compensated for any of my health care expenses.

Start offering another insurance option aside from United Healthcare. I don't know why Aetna was discontinued. But it shouldn't have been. If I had know that United and Kaiser were going to be the only insurance choices when I interviewed, I would have accepted another offer. Until this bait-and-switch situation is addressed, I am mailing out my resume again.

Other Reviews for TASC

TASC revisited

I worked at TASC

Pros

good base of technical talent.

Cons

Enterprise resources were not responsive and timely for supporting quick proposal turnarounds.

Take care of your people in actions and not just in words.

Helping other's

Current Employee - Medicaid Enrollment Specialist  in  Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Medicaid Enrollment Specialist in Chicago, IL

I have been working at TASC full-time for more than a year

Pros

I enjoy working for a company that helps people when they are in a difficult situation.

Cons

You may encounter people that just don't want to be bothered no matter what it is that you our offering. Sometimes people are very mean, rude, and disrespectful and that saddens me.

There are newer employer reviews for TASC.

Worked for TASC? Contribute to the Community!