TASER
www.taser.com Scottsdale, AZ 150 to 499 Employees

Great purpose, good opportunities, ok comp

Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at TASER full-time for more than 3 years

ProsThe company truly wants to improve the world, and actually does. They're customers love them and they are a truly world famous brand. The company itself is a fun place to work, and has an amazing HQ. The senior management thinks 10 years ahead and actually makes moves to get the company there, investing in new business models and products that will allow for continued growth in a sector they dominate. The company has also changed dramatically over the past few years, all for the better. They have gotten rid of toxic employees and ineffective managers and the company culture is far better for it. They recognize talent in their employees and there is ample space to be a contributor and take on responsibility.

ConsCompensation could be better, and there are a few managers left that need to either step up their game or be replaced. Also the new business is still trying to find its stride.

Advice to Senior ManagementStick with your growth strategy and continue investing in it. Don't get lazy on making sure that everyone on the team is a Grade-A contributor even though we're growing and need to fill roles quickly.

TASER, a great company to be a part of.

Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at TASER full-time for more than a year

Pros: TASER is not only a fun, exciting place to work, but it is the kind of company that is making difference in the… Cons: Sometimes being at a smaller company presents challenges, usually in… Advice to Senior Management: TASER needs to do a little better with some of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Revolutionary product

Sales (Current Employee)
Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at TASER full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Product actually saves lives daily. roots of the company were… Cons: Very open working environment Arrogance in the industry as they are the… Advice to Senior Management: A little loyality to those who made them what they… More

There are newer reviews on TASER.

Worked for TASER? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TASER reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TASER CEO Rick Smith. All reviews posted anonymously by TASER employees.