There are newer employer reviews for TASER

A wonderful learning experience

I have been working at TASER as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

It is such a privilege to work with intelligent, fun people. I'm so glad to say that I've learned more than I could have hoped to in the 3 short months I've been here. It is a great work environment.

Cons

There is sometimes a lack of communication between departments, but nothing so serious that is truly detrimental to the company.

Executive board could be more approachable

49 Other Employee Reviews for TASER (View Most Recent)

Driven by entrepreneurial spirit and community-minded values, TASER is defining the frontier of law-enforcement industry

Current Employee - Intern in Scottsdale, AZ
    Current Employee - Intern in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at TASER as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Highly entrepreneurial environment with forward-thinking leadership and horizontal organization;
    interns are given the chance and responsibility to make a big impact right away!

Cons

Nothing without a quick fix -- it'd be nice to have more coffee machines around :)

Earlier and more extensive face-to-face time with management could offer LDPs and interns a glimpse into the driving personalities and the center of decision-making at the firm, which would provide inspiration for the road ahead.

I love it here! Great place to work!

Current Employee - Sales Intern in Scottsdale, AZ
    Current Employee - Sales Intern in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at TASER as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Interning this summer at TASER has been an amazing experience. Everyone has been so helpful, which has both made this an extremely comfortable working environment and aided me in learning a lot about how a business is run. Additionally, working here has also been way more fun than I could have ever expected. I am so glad I had this opportunity- it's a great place to work.

Cons

I really cannot think of any cons of working for TASER. I honestly love it here.

There are newer employer reviews for TASER