TBS International
www.tbsship.com Hamilton, Bermuda

Good place to work during during economically challenging times

Operations Manager (Former Employee)
Yonkers, NY

I worked at TBS International

ProsTBS is very nice place to work and employees are given every opportunity to succeed. With a fleet of 40 plus ships, you get to experience a true shipping company with all the bells and whistles. Many challenges will arise and more often then not, it will take the team to solve and find the solutions.

Constbs does not offer 401k matching, where most shipping companies do. Tbs will have a tough road ahead of it given the economic collapse of the world economy.

cool place to work

Tech Support (Current Employee)
Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at TBS International full-time for less than a year

Pros: no additional benifits are there Cons: well developed and it issatisfactary Advice to Senior Management: better if there are salary hikes No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Operations Manager

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Yonkers, NY

I worked at TBS International full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Was a great company with every day professional challenge issues… Cons: Unprofessional advisers promoted on lead positions. Advice to Senior Management: Listen to experienced one not to the most friendly one – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on TBS International.

Worked for TBS International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TBS International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TBS International CEO Joseph E. Royce. All reviews posted anonymously by TBS International employees.