TCI Business Capital

www.tcibizcap.com
There are newer employer reviews for TCI Business Capital

Great place to work!!

I have been working at TCI Business Capital full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I have been an employee with TCI Business Capital for over 5 years. I feel lucky to work for a company that has such a great “Work Hard-Play Hard” attitude. TCI is a growing company and I am proud to be a part of that growth. The Management Team does a good job in attributing and rewarding TCI’s success to the efforts of the employees. I feel recognized for my opinions and ideas and enjoy the people that I work with.

Cons

This is more of a positive than a negative, but with growth comes the growing pains. Adapting, changing procedures, etc. Although these items can be challenging I feel that we have enough strong leadership and experience to face those challenges head on.

7 Other Employee Reviews for TCI Business Capital (View Most Recent)

Company in Growth Mode

Current Employee - Sales in Burnsville, MN
    Current Employee - Sales in Burnsville, MN

I have been working at TCI Business Capital full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

TCI Business Capital is an exciting place to work. The company is widely recognized as an industry leader and I am very proud to be a part of a hard working team where everyone is treated fairly and given a great opportunity to succeed in their role. I have worked here more than 3 years and truly enjoy coming to work each day and being able to help other business owners succeed.

Cons

Like any other job, you need to push yourself to be successful...

Keep moving forward!

Great company, great place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burnsville, MN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burnsville, MN

I have been working at TCI Business Capital

Pros

I have worked at TCI Business Capital for over 10 years. TCI is a company that promotes from within. TCI is a growing company in the factoring business. I have enjoyed working at TCI; my coworkers make it easy to come to work every day. TCI prides itself on helping out the little guys in trucking and over the years I have seen many smaller companies succeed and grow into a larger company because of the services that TCI gives to their clients.

Cons

I don't know if I have any real dislikes about TCI. They only thing is that like any job it can be stressful day to day but you just need to feel confident on the decisions you are making.

There are newer employer reviews for TCI Business Capital