There are newer employer reviews for TCI Business Capital

Company in Growth Mode

Current Employee - Sales  in  Burnsville, MN
Current Employee - Sales in Burnsville, MN

I have been working at TCI Business Capital full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

TCI Business Capital is an exciting place to work. The company is widely recognized as an industry leader and I am very proud to be a part of a hard working team where everyone is treated fairly and given a great opportunity to succeed in their role. I have worked here more than 3 years and truly enjoy coming to work each day and being able to help other business owners succeed.

Cons

Like any other job, you need to push yourself to be successful...

Keep moving forward!

7 Other Employee Reviews for TCI Business Capital (View Most Recent)

Great company, great place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Burnsville, MN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burnsville, MN

I have been working at TCI Business Capital

Pros

I have worked at TCI Business Capital for over 10 years. TCI is a company that promotes from within. TCI is a growing company in the factoring business. I have enjoyed working at TCI; my coworkers make it easy to come to work every day. TCI prides itself on helping out the little guys in trucking and over the years I have seen many smaller companies succeed and grow into a larger company because of the services that TCI gives to their clients.

Cons

I don't know if I have any real dislikes about TCI. They only thing is that like any job it can be stressful day to day but you just need to feel confident on the decisions you are making.

I have been able to improve my professional skills and knowledge in the time I have worked at TCI Business Capital.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Burnsville, MN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burnsville, MN

I have been working at TCI Business Capital

Pros

The work environment is not that of a huge corporation. You can talk to management and feel as though you have a voice. Managers and Supervisors do listen to you. It takes a while to learn all the ins and outs of the job, but there is always training sessions available and people are very willing to teach and advise the new people.

Cons

Like any job, it can be stressful. On busy days the stress can be high and you must be very confident in the decisions you make and the work you do. It takes a while to understand the daily work processes, but once I did, I was much more comfortable doing my job.

People like the ongoing training. That is what gives everyone confidence to do their jobs. The cross-training and learning what other departments do is really helpful.

There are newer employer reviews for TCI Business Capital

Worked for TCI Business Capital? Contribute to the Community!