TCI Tire Centers

www.tirecenters.com

Treatment of Employees by DC Managers

ProsCompany is backed by Michelin, has a a good training site for day to day operations. We have enough DC's to make us a competitor in the marketplace to get good deals. Decent pay for the jobs we do. Alot of the people at Corporate are very friendly and helpful with questions. The Reginal Directors seem to have alot of knowledge to help at the DC level.

ConsThe company is very lax in how they make sure the employees are being taken care of. There are a few DC managers that treat employees poorly. The comment has been made that HR department believes whatever the DC manager says and really does not follow up the the employees at the DC level. There is a dissconect between Corp. Office and what happens at the DC level.
When DC Managers are flat out dissrespectul and abusive towards employees nothing is really done. There are a few managers that have been " talked to " that continue to abuse or Harass its employees with verbal abuse. Being cussed at or threatened with, " I am not going anywhere " if you dont like it then quit! This is not a place for happy employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf your empolyees are complaining, and its more than one you really need to investigate what is happening. Ask them if any customers have complained, and dont just ask one person ask all of them. Talk to your own people at the Corp. Office who deal with DC's on a daily basis and ask them who the RED FLags are. I am sure they could point you in the right direction. Start with Inventory people who have constant interaction with DC Managers or Assistant Managers that you would consider high maintenence. Like oh geez its that DC again.

If you want TCI to be a place that people want to go to work and enjoy thier jobs then start with how they are treated. All the other elements are there for a good place to work.

P.S. Joe Finney seemed to do a good job for us. I know he is not with us anymore.

Solid Organization

I have been working at TCI Tire Centers

Pros: Professional approach in the tire industry, with great training and support.… Cons: Vehicle program (runzhiemers) is not a good reimbursement program. Base reimbursement and… Advice to Senior Management: Solid program in place for training new hires and recently promoted… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Outstanding opportunity! High intensity, with great upward-mobility potential, to include crossover jobs in Michelin.

Center Manager (Current Employee) Miami, FL

I have been working at TCI Tire Centers full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Like with any job and organization, there will be challenges, but the way in which this company organizes, prioritizes and works on issues is… Cons: Management stress and turnover can be moderate to high based on position,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on TCI Tire Centers.

Worked for TCI Tire Centers? Contribute to the Community!