TCU

There are newer employer reviews for TCU

Personal, Connected, Real

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at TCU

Pros

As a whole, faculty and staff are at TCU for the right reasons - they love what they do, they care about the students, and they care about each other. Professional environment, attitude of respect for differences, and forward thinking. The campus is beautifully maintained, and there's always something new going on. There's so much local support from Fort Worth, in particular, and from the DFW area, that I am proud to be associated with TCU.

Cons

Salaries may not be as high as in a corporate environment, but the benefits and work/life balance are outstanding!

Thank you for your courageous leadership in difficult times. Stay true to the high standards and values embodied by TCU.

31 Other Employee Reviews for TCU (View Most Recent)

TCU is great for student or professional employees! You really can become a part of the horn frog family!

I worked at TCU

Pros

It was my experience that my superiors treated me with courtesy and respect, even though they were my boss or the director of of a department. There is more of a family atmosphere.

Cons

While the school is working on their cultural diversity, it is still a majority of upper class Caucasian students. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but it can become a bit of a speed bump when talking about cultural acceptant.

Please keep allowing students to start new organizations, and let them take on more and more leadership roles. It was one of the ways that I learned the most about myself, and I was able to give back to my school.

Very rewarding

I worked at TCU

Pros

Got to know great people who could help with networking and learning opportunities and enjoyed working with people so often.

Cons

Working in an academic setting is very enjoyable, I really didn't find any cons to working here and would recommend it to anyone.

Really enjoyed working here, everything is very well-managed and organized. All employees are of good quality and enjoy what they do.

There are newer employer reviews for TCU