TCU

www.tcu.edu
  www.tcu.edu
There are newer employer reviews for TCU

Challenging, and fruitful in benefits of family, fun, and my future.

Former Employee - Resident Assistant in Fort Worth, TX
Former Employee - Resident Assistant in Fort Worth, TX

I worked at TCU part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Able to work within parameters of field without major interjection as to how to complete tasks, ability to maintain flexible work schedules, opportunities to dip into multiple experience venues

Cons

Slightly less structured for individuals who are looking for a hierarchical-driven system; though advancement exists it is not the only path. Opportunity is not always given, so be sure to seek it as much as you desire it

Continue to boost the staff members you work with, in and out of the work environment

30 Other Employee Reviews for TCU (View Most Recent)

Personal, Connected, Real

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at TCU

Pros

As a whole, faculty and staff are at TCU for the right reasons - they love what they do, they care about the students, and they care about each other. Professional environment, attitude of respect for differences, and forward thinking. The campus is beautifully maintained, and there's always something new going on. There's so much local support from Fort Worth, in particular, and from the DFW area, that I am proud to be associated with TCU.

Cons

Salaries may not be as high as in a corporate environment, but the benefits and work/life balance are outstanding!

Thank you for your courageous leadership in difficult times. Stay true to the high standards and values embodied by TCU.

TCU is great for student or professional employees! You really can become a part of the horn frog family!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

I worked at TCU

Pros

It was my experience that my superiors treated me with courtesy and respect, even though they were my boss or the director of of a department. There is more of a family atmosphere.

Cons

While the school is working on their cultural diversity, it is still a majority of upper class Caucasian students. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but it can become a bit of a speed bump when talking about cultural acceptant.

Please keep allowing students to start new organizations, and let them take on more and more leadership roles. It was one of the ways that I learned the most about myself, and I was able to give back to my school.

There are newer employer reviews for TCU