There are newer employer reviews for TCU

TCU is great for student or professional employees! You really can become a part of the horn frog family!

I worked at TCU

Pros

It was my experience that my superiors treated me with courtesy and respect, even though they were my boss or the director of of a department. There is more of a family atmosphere.

Cons

While the school is working on their cultural diversity, it is still a majority of upper class Caucasian students. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but it can become a bit of a speed bump when talking about cultural acceptant.

Please keep allowing students to start new organizations, and let them take on more and more leadership roles. It was one of the ways that I learned the most about myself, and I was able to give back to my school.

28 Other Employee Reviews for TCU (View Most Recent)

Very rewarding

I worked at TCU

Pros

Got to know great people who could help with networking and learning opportunities and enjoyed working with people so often.

Cons

Working in an academic setting is very enjoyable, I really didn't find any cons to working here and would recommend it to anyone.

Really enjoyed working here, everything is very well-managed and organized. All employees are of good quality and enjoy what they do.

OK, but the school should focus more on Science

Current Employee - Graduate Student - Science in Fort Worth, TX
    Current Employee - Graduate Student - Science in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at TCU

Pros

TCU is VERY laid back.

Cons

There is a lot of bureaucracy.

Create a separate classification for graduate students. It gets tiring being treated like an 18 yo freshman, because your status in the computer says "student."

There are newer employer reviews for TCU