There are newer employer reviews for TD Ameritrade

great place to work

Current Employee - New Client Consultant in Omaha, NE
Current Employee - New Client Consultant in Omaha, NE

I have been working at TD Ameritrade full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great benefits, good incentives if you are just an average employee but if you work hard you will get paid very well. The coaching is very effective and the people you work with are competent.

Cons

There isn't really a whole lot of down side but if you are not able to handle difficult situations or take rude people personally this may not be the job for you. If you don't meet your minimum expectations you will be managed out of your job. (deservedly so)

328 Other Employee Reviews for TD Ameritrade (View Most Recent)

They care about employees but there was a lot of Micro-management.

Former Employee - Financial Representative in Fort Worth, TX
    Former Employee - Financial Representative in Fort Worth, TX

I worked at TD Ameritrade full-time (less than an year)

Pros

This was a good company to work for, but I just didn't like my position. My manager was extremely nice and would try to give me one on one advise to help me improve my work performance. The health insurance was pretty good. There was opportunity for growth within the company which was nice.

Cons

There was a lot of push to do sales. Also, our call times and statistics were all micro-managed. It was a bit of a pain. They expected us to keep taking call after call without pausing at all. It was a very tedious job. The pay was very standard for the amount of work we had to do.

IRA representative

I have been working at TD Ameritrade

Pros

I love how the manager is always very helpful and we got free food most fridays. the benefits are great too

Cons

I dont like the micromanagement that went on. it seemed like every call was monitored and i didnt like that.

There are newer employer reviews for TD Ameritrade