TD Bank Employment Experience

Pros

Other than it was a job that looks good on a resume, there is nothing additonal that I can talk about that could be considered positive ever.

Cons

Long, unfair work hours ASM and SM never works nights or weekends, EVER Always expected to pick up every one else's work hours if they had a conflict ASM didn't know how to effectively open or close the store properly according to policy Favoritism to the max IT was the SM way or the highway for 99% of everything that went on. Bonus plan was a laughing stock among laughing stocks. I was paid better as an entry level assistant manager in my last job of fourteen years.

Other Employee Reviews for TD Bank

1. ok

Pros

this job was a good place to work

Cons

we had problems with schedules

Loved working ar TD - great team, great motivation to perform and I had a lot of fun.

Current Employee - Financial Advisor in Calgary, AB (Canada)
    Current Employee - Financial Advisor in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Pros

Great training provided They provide you with all the tools to be succesfull Great incentives to perform well TD offers a flexible and encouraging carreer path.

Cons

their long hours might compete with your work-life-balance their paper based handling of some procedures, especially their broker services was quite frustrating.

Advice to Management

I am absolutely greatfull that I was given the chance to work with TD, especially initially only having a workpermit for one year. TD still hired and trained me and it was a wonderful experience. Their feedback system was one of the greater motivations I had to perform well.