There are newer employer reviews for TD Bank

Best Place to Work!

Current Employee - Store Manager III  in  Cherry Hill, NJ
Current Employee - Store Manager III in Cherry Hill, NJ

I have been working at TD Bank full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The management staff is very supportive in getting your ready for your next step in your career at TD Bank. They are very

Cons

When you get promoted internally, it is usually a percentage which is cents on a dollar. But, once you get promoted to an Assistant Manager or a Store Manager, that is when you make the big bucks.

Pay your hourly employees more to increase employee retention.

1097 Other Employee Reviews for TD Bank (View Most Recent)

A decent place to work. The Company is very large so it's difficult to judge based on just my exposure.

Current Employee - Assistant Vice President  in  Burlington, MA
    Current Employee - Assistant Vice President in Burlington, MA

I have been working at TD Bank full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The work-life balance is huge. They have a very generous time off policy. PTO or paid time off can be utilized in 15 minute increments and you begin to accrue that PTO once you walk in your first day. Other pros are a company wide recognition culture and visibility to Senior Management.

Cons

The fact that TD is so huge and only being part of 1 small piece is difficult to gauge. The medical insurance plans are mediocre. They are expensive weather family or single. Another con is the several layers of management at least in my realm of the business. It is a con in my opinion because your boss cannot manage you because he is always in a meeting and not available.

Try not to over manage the process. It is OK for each Analyst to use different words to get a the same end result. You have made the process too difficult by honing in on the small stuff and trying to stuff a triangle into a square.

Best bank I have worked for so far!

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative I  in  Worcester, MA
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative I in Worcester, MA

I have been working at TD Bank full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great resources, if you don't know how to do something you have the resources to figure out how to do it! You are never left saying ummmm I don't know to a customer.

Cons

Fees... I've never worked for a bank that charged fees like this before, it is an adjustment.

Stockings are outdated.... stop making us wear them!

There are newer employer reviews for TD Bank

Worked for TD Bank? Contribute to the Community!