Good experience and co-workers

Current Employee - Store Manager
Current Employee - Store Manager

I have been working at TD Bank full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The people and paid time off

Cons

The hours, lack of work/life balance

The stores need more staff

Other Reviews for TD Bank

How to make a disgusting cake using all the right ingredients.

Former Employee - Assistant Store Manager  in  Union, NJ
    Former Employee - Assistant Store Manager in Union, NJ

I worked at TD Bank full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Built on Commerce Bank, all the right ingredients were there. Excellent training. Excellent attitude, excellent simplified products. Vernon Hill was a genius. We had to beat customers off of us! lol. Low sales pressure but high sales. No Widgets.

Cons

TD Bank is all about reports, numbers, widgets. They could care less about the customers, much less the employees. Everything Commerce had went out the window out of spite. I see they are paying for it as people are leaving in droves.

Go back to basics. The used car salesman approach can be detected by intelligent customers a mile away. Do away with the useless WIN/WIP report.

Worst work experience ever

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Maine, ME
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Maine, ME

I worked at TD Bank full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Generous time off. Good Benefits.

Cons

There is a lack of communication within the department and with other departments. The training is either Inaccurate or incomplete. Most people are overworked. Supervisors/managers do not have the time (?) to get back to you if you have a question.
    Different department, different rules for just about everything and everyone ( example, having to take ½ day of PTO, instead of a few hours if you have a doctor’s appointment, or not being able to make the time up by working late or coming in early, lf snow storm and able to leave early, some get paid, some have to take PTO, and more).
    I don’t know how this bank is not rated lower with such a high amount of employee turnovers. Have you noticed the amount of job openings they have listed? Most are not new positions. That should say it all.

Show some appreciation. Be flexible and open to ideas, not my way or no way. Be consistent in rules. Treat your employees like you want the customers to be treated. They should be concerned with the high turnover.

There are newer employer reviews for TD Bank.

Worked for TD Bank? Contribute to the Community!