There are newer employer reviews for TD Bank

High expectations but treat employees well

Current Employee - Teller I  in  Boston, MA
Current Employee - Teller I in Boston, MA

I have been working at TD Bank part-time for less than a year

Pros

Great benefits, great training, reimbursement programs, respectful workplace, very accepting of different cultures, many opportunities to move up in the company if you do well. They value growth and it's not based on seniority.

Cons

They have high expectations for their employees, especially when it comes to sales goals. Although the training is great there needs to be more training facilities around. I had to travel to another state in order to make the training. Also ugly teller uniforms, a sweater vest is not professional.

Have managers work with the tellers don't just hide behind the desk.

1078 Other Employee Reviews for TD Bank (View Most Recent)

Great place to work, and great coworkers, Flexible hours, Great training.

Current Employee - Teller I  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Teller I in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at TD Bank part-time for less than a year

Pros

Flexible schedule, good coworkers, great training, good place to start out as a teller to gain experience in banking job field

Cons

Some negative coworkers, Not too much negative things to say about TD

More opportunities to move up. Not focus just on sales all the time.

CEO and management does not even read this

Former Employee - Assistant Store Manager
    Former Employee - Assistant Store Manager

I worked at TD Bank full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Lots of job opportunities since people do not stay long, once they find out the hours and great time off that can not be used there is no staff and by the way will be called in and asked to stay longer, so forget the fam time..

Cons

7 days a week and NO STAFFING
    non attainable goals , over inflated due to no staffing and the employee doesn't know and can get fired because they did not meet their goal, yet they are inflated....

Come down off your high and almighty horses and look at your staff really look at them, the WOW is gone. They are tired. Customers dont want to be so, anymore.. they want to be appreciated. If the customer wants something they will ask, don't ask them every day with a pop up on the teller screen to ask. Do you really have to be open on a Sunday - where is the family time - Canada is closed on Sundays and holidays.. look at the money you pay your staff to stand and do nothing, or better yet, get ROBBED on a holiday. Look at FT Lauderdale.
    The economy sux, people do not have jobs and you want to penalize the customers fee after fee. Especially when you told the staff to tell customers and was in the paper you clear credit before debit. - you lost class action lawsuit because you lied.
    what about all the free labor time you get from the managers and the asst managers because no staff and they have to cover or the volunteer time no pay or days off. come on now.

There are newer employer reviews for TD Bank

Worked for TD Bank? Contribute to the Community!