TD Bank
www.td.com Toronto, Canada 5000+ Employees

High expectations but treat employees well

Teller I (Current Employee)
Boston, MA

ProsGreat benefits, great training, reimbursement programs, respectful workplace, very accepting of different cultures, many opportunities to move up in the company if you do well. They value growth and it's not based on seniority.

ConsThey have high expectations for their employees, especially when it comes to sales goals. Although the training is great there needs to be more training facilities around. I had to travel to another state in order to make the training. Also ugly teller uniforms, a sweater vest is not professional.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave managers work with the tellers don't just hide behind the desk.

Great place to work, and great coworkers, Flexible hours, Great training.

Teller I (Current Employee)
    Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at TD Bank part-time for less than a year

Pros: Flexible schedule, good coworkers, great training, good place to start… Cons: Some negative coworkers, Not too much negative things to say… Advice to Senior Management: More opportunities to move up. Not focus just on sales… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

CEO and management does not even read this

Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at TD Bank full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Lots of job opportunities since people do not stay long, once they find out the hours and great time off that can not… Cons: 7 days a week and NO STAFFING non attainable goals , over inflated due to no staffing and the… Advice to Senior Management: Come down off your high and almighty horses and look at your staff really look at them, the WOW is gone. They are tired. Customers… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on TD Bank.

Worked for TD Bank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TD Bank reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TD Bank CEO Ed Clark. All reviews posted anonymously by TD Bank employees.