They're ok

Current Employee - Financial Services Representative  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
Current Employee - Financial Services Representative in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at TD Bank part-time for more than a year

Pros

Nice people, employees respect each other
paid vacations
Employee benefits
Opportunities

Cons

poor pay
makes you do cold calls.
Pressure you to do sales like crazy
if your client gets a call from TD asking how their experience was at TD and they don't give us "extremely likely" it's the end of the world for the staffs.
too obsessed with "systems" or fake numbers made by corporate guys.

Please be more engaging with your staff. Just don't give us a number each quarter and say "make it happen". Please get rid of Sales goals, it drives employees to do unethical behaviors to clients such as tided selling also bad customer experience.

Other Reviews for TD Bank

TD Bank allowed me to pay off my student debt. I owe a lot to this company. They paid me well.

Former Employee - Financial Advisor  in  Edmonton, AB (Canada)
    Former Employee - Financial Advisor in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I worked at TD Bank full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

They pay well, and they give you shares in the company.

Cons

Sometimes the work load is a lot, and they could train their staff a bit more to handle cranky customers! It was stressful to try to keep up with demands for results.

If you see talent, grasp it! Find ways to provide even more training for great staff. I actually miss working for you, but my degree was unrelated. Also, I remember one manager that really has no business managing people. She was very rude. I encourage you to make sure your managers pass managerial tests.

CSR

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at TD Bank part-time for more than a year

Pros

Good experience, can meet a lot different ppl. Very satisfied benefit, a lot opportunities to grow within the company.

Cons

The retail management team need to be improved, some managers are only good at sales but not people managing at all. Branch's teller side chairs are removed--we have to stand all day, legs are painful everyday. Some branch manager hold stuffs back when there was good opportunity for them get promoted.

Customer experience is important but stuff experience is too. We work harder than other banks' teller but can't get better care.

There are newer employer reviews for TD Bank.

Worked for TD Bank? Contribute to the Community!