There are newer employer reviews for TD Bank

TD Bank gave me a great opportunity to develop and build my own dept. I enjoyed working for them.

Former Employee - Assistant Vice President Snall Business Collections in Burlington, MA

I worked at TD Bank full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The people where enjoyable to work with

Cons

The HR dept. is more like a spying network always looking to nab someone doing something wrong instead of looking at all the good people do.

1131 Other Employee Reviews for TD Bank (View Most Recent)

Bottom line is where its at. Its all about the sales goals. Money, Money and more Money!

Former Employee - Deposit Services Supervisor
    Former Employee - Deposit Services Supervisor

I worked at TD Bank full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

in a constant changing environment, there's plenty of opportunities for learning and growing as an employee of TD Bank.

Cons

For people who do not like change, who enjoy the come to work do my job go home environment, this company would not be an ideal work place for you.

When you advertise how important your employees are you to you, back up that statement. Its the employees that do the sales, keep the customers, make you money. Really show them how important they are to you.

The most convenient bank

I worked at TD Bank

Pros

TD is a company that allows growth from within. The classes are fun and they have the best customer service training. They also require safety training yearly. Customer satisfaction is key!!

Cons

Working in banking can put you at risk for robberies. Make sure you pay attention at your safety training.

Keep up the good work