TD Bank

www.td.com
  www.td.com
There are newer employer reviews for TD Bank

Fun place to work. Great people.

Current Employee - Assistant Store Manager in New York, NY
Current Employee - Assistant Store Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at TD Bank full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Unique branding strategy. A culture that's not "typical" of a bank. PTO days really add up. Training and coaching are everywhere. It's up to you to take your learning seriously, your talent will be recognized. You have to love customer service with a passion and take sales initiatives seriously. The brand and products are easy to sell.

Cons

Pay increases aren't really there. You can do very well in your role, but you still can't get an increase. Also, it's not uncommon to move up- teller to csr and all the way up to asm, but once you're there you makes THOUSANDS of dollars less than someone coming from the outside for comparable work. Granted, this isn't just a TD Bank problem, it's everywhere, which is why good talent burns out and looks elsewhere.

Give raises to your underpaid employees. It seems unreasonable for a Supervisor to make $24 an hour while their counterpart in the same role makes $17 an hour. Also, some ASMs make 44,000 and others 65,000. That's a huge gap.

1199 Other Employee Reviews for TD Bank (View Most Recent)

One of the best employers to date.

Current Employee - Teller I in Avon, CT
    Current Employee - Teller I in Avon, CT

I have been working at TD Bank full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Ton's of training for your job position, tons of incentives, great benefits and time off packages, way more room to grow than the competitor

Cons

Work life balance could improve, its not the worst I have ever experienced but having sundays off like most banks would be nice.

Bank Teller at TD Bank

Current Employee - Bank Teller in Allendale, NJ
    Current Employee - Bank Teller in Allendale, NJ

I have been working at TD Bank part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

You will become very close to your coworkers and it is a very wonderful place to work. It is a stable paycheck, and it is not too stressful.

Cons

You are not going to get rich working for TD Bank in the retail department, but this job worked for me while I was in college. Also sometimes you will have to deal with difficult customers, but my managers always were there and helped me.

There are a couple of operations that you might want to hear a retail employee out that could be changed for more convenience, but I have enjoyed working for you.

There are newer employer reviews for TD Bank