TD Canada Trust
www.tdcanadatrust.com 5000+ Employees

CRA at TD Canada Turst

Customer Services Representative (Current Employee)
Waterloo, ON (Canada)

ProsFun environment, good room for growth, rewards for production and sales, option to move around, life skills in money and investment.

ConsSales goals require you to push a bit on some customers but not much. Sometimes it may be a slow week and it hurts your sales goals. But overall its a fair deal.

Advice to Senior ManagementLessen sales goals and focus more on the provision of customer service and referrals. Also look at matching goals to areas (areas with more seniors wont get many sales etc.).

Retail banking is not for everyone

Financial Advisor (Former Employee)
    Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I worked at TD Canada Trust full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: I really enjoyed interacting with the clients on a day… Cons: Culture can vary from branch to branch - some are very old school and some are very new. Generally the management… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your employees! No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I have been working at TD Canada Trust

Pros: A fun place to work Cons: Pay and benefits are low More
There are newer reviews on TD Canada Trust.

Worked for TD Canada Trust? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TD Canada Trust reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TD Canada Trust CEO Ed Clark. All reviews posted anonymously by TD Canada Trust employees.