There are newer employer reviews for TE Connectivity

Rewarding, and provides great opportunity if you choose to pursue it.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Berwyn, PA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Berwyn, PA

I have been working at TE Connectivity

Pros

Large corporation with a small personal feel to it, that is able to provide a comfortable work environment where you are able to continuously learn and challenge yourself.

Cons

With a larger corporation comes the common levels of control that can make it hard to accomplish even little tasks at times.

Advice to Management

Work to instill a culture where it is the norm to work hard, push your limits and experiment with new processes and technology.

reviews filtered by

You couldn't make this stuff up

Former Employee - Process Engineer in Wilsonville, OR
    Former Employee - Process Engineer in Wilsonville, OR

I worked at TE Connectivity

Pros

The Wilsonville manufacturing site is full of technical challenges to solve - a high mix of process, mechanical and electrical engineering all in one place. The potential to be a great place to work is obvious. The production workers are hardworking and dedicated to quality.

Cons

The management regime is shockingly oppressive, leaving people bewildered and confused by it's demands to meet unrealistic targets. Unachievable personal goals are mandated at the beginning of the year, and people are told "don't be a victim" when they rightly point out they've been set up to fail.

Advice to Management

Take a close look at the devastating impact you're having on people's lives, managing the way you are. Your workforce at least deserves to be treated with respect and compassion.

2. A Large complex company with a small town feel

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Menlo Park, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Menlo Park, CA

I have been working at TE Connectivity

Pros

Senior leadership after the spin off from Tyco changed the atmosphere for the better. They have challenged employees to be better.

Cons

We are still re-inventing ourselves. In such a large complex company (100k employees world-wide) we don't do anything very fast.

Advice to Management

Hire more young people. Our employee population is closer to retirement, we need more people closer to graduation if we expect to retain the wealth of knowledge we've amassed.

There are newer employer reviews for TE Connectivity