TE Connectivity

www.te.com
  www.te.com
There are newer employer reviews for TE Connectivity

A Large complex company with a small town feel

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Menlo Park, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Menlo Park, CA

I have been working at TE Connectivity

Pros

Senior leadership after the spin off from Tyco changed the atmosphere for the better. They have challenged employees to be better.

Cons

We are still re-inventing ourselves. In such a large complex company (100k employees world-wide) we don't do anything very fast.

Hire more young people. Our employee population is closer to retirement, we need more people closer to graduation if we expect to retain the wealth of knowledge we've amassed.

355 Other Employee Reviews for TE Connectivity (View Most Recent)

You couldn't make this stuff up

Former Employee - Process Engineer in Wilsonville, OR
    Former Employee - Process Engineer in Wilsonville, OR

I worked at TE Connectivity

Pros

The Wilsonville manufacturing site is full of technical challenges to solve - a high mix of process, mechanical and electrical engineering all in one place. The potential to be a great place to work is obvious. The production workers are hardworking and dedicated to quality.

Cons

The management regime is shockingly oppressive, leaving people bewildered and confused by it's demands to meet unrealistic targets. Unachievable personal goals are mandated at the beginning of the year, and people are told "don't be a victim" when they rightly point out they've been set up to fail.

Take a close look at the devastating impact you're having on people's lives, managing the way you are. Your workforce at least deserves to be treated with respect and compassion.

Heard it used to be great place to work, new mgmt is ex - military don't value employees

Current Employee - Manufactring Engineer in Portland, OR
    Current Employee - Manufactring Engineer in Portland, OR

I have been working at TE Connectivity

Pros

Building products that support the medical field.

Cons

Very toxic atmosphere, all areas within the company are dissatisfied and looking for other employment

There are newer employer reviews for TE Connectivity