There are newer employer reviews for TE Connectivity

No loyalty to the little guy

Former Employee - Customer Service  in  Menlo Park, CA
Former Employee - Customer Service in Menlo Park, CA

I worked at TE Connectivity

Pros

Pay is ok
Benifits could be better
Work place is a be oppressive

Cons

Great people and middle management

Stop laying off customer service. For the last several years you have been touting customer service is our number 1. However you lay off long time employees with many yrs of experience and knowledge. Sending work funtions to India does not better customer service. It belittles all the hard work your customer service employee's did to establish a good working relationship with your customers! Very little room for advantement. Work spaces were horrible. The Harrisburg Customer service area received a full re-model and when upper MGMT was asked about Menlo park we got the run around. That should have been the 1st sign they would close the customer service dept. in Menlo Park. Thanks for nothing TE!

329 Other Employee Reviews for TE Connectivity (View Most Recent)

Positive workplace

Former Employee - Payroll  in  Wilsonville, OR
    Former Employee - Payroll in Wilsonville, OR

I worked at TE Connectivity

Pros

Pay was on par/ better than peer employers. Good benefits (generous vacation - 2 weeks start, and increases with years of service), 10 paid holidays, profit sharing for all employees - not just management (during the aprox 3 years there, I received quarterly bonuses based on company goals) my managers were flexible with scheduling for personal needs (children's events, daycare). People were nice.

Cons

was there at a time of change, and position was moved back east to corporate office. Was kept on in temporary capacity doing work in other areas until I found something else. When I was notified I was being laid off, was told couple months before it was suppose to happen (so it was not a surprise).

The worst working environment ever.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Wilsonville, OR
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wilsonville, OR

I have been working at TE Connectivity

Pros

The pay is okay and most employees are trying hard to make the place work. Benifits are also decent. The job pays the bills.

Cons

-Operations seeks to eliminate long term employees.
    -Military dictatorship.
    -Common tactic by operations to put long term employees on PIP to force them out the door.
    -Engineering manager, plant manager, and Hr manager must go.
     Along with all senior directors.
    -Total toxic environment, 70% of employees looking for new job according to last survey.
    -Customers are all looking elsewere for other suppliers.
    -Management has secret agenda to move production offshore.

Get rid of the military environment and replace mfg. Eng. Manager, plant manager, and operations manager immediatly. Quit having layoffs every month to eliminate long term employees.

There are newer employer reviews for TE Connectivity

Worked for TE Connectivity? Contribute to the Community!