TE Connectivity

There are newer employer reviews for TE Connectivity

Really Like My Job--My cooworkers complain too much

Current Employee - Product Engineer in Wilsonville, OR
Current Employee - Product Engineer in Wilsonville, OR

I have been working at TE Connectivity full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I really like the engineering work that I do here - it's some of the most challenging work that I've done. There are a lot of new processes and procedures that have all started at the same time and that has been hard for a lot of engineers to deal with. I've found that when I make a suggestion, my manager gives me whatever I need to make the changes - the only problem I've had has been trying to get coworkers to change. They seem to want to make us fail. THere is a small group of employees who really need to leave and a large group of silent professionals who are very talented. These are impressive medical devices and once we get over the changes, this will be an awesome company.

Cons

The complaining employees are really making life tough. Slowly they are leaving and going off to engineer knives - wow, that's where their talents will be more challenged!! Most of the negative comments here are from people who don't want to take responsibility to make a difference....they just want to hang managers out to dry. If you want to make a difference, remember there are 2 sides.

Help us out! Get rid of the complainers who don't want Medical to survive. Help them to find more jobs making knives and tiny little compressors - the world needs more of both and less of them here in Wilsonville.

386 Other Employee Reviews for TE Connectivity (View Most Recent)

Lack of employee focus - way too much change - Change for Change sake

Current Employee - Human Resources in Harrisburg, PA
    Current Employee - Human Resources in Harrisburg, PA

I have been working at TE Connectivity full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great history, the real people are wonderful and make this place what it is

Cons

The most senior leadership needs to get a handle on the organizational structure - people want some level of stability in their work lives

FOCUS

The absolute worst job I have ever had.

Current Employee - Technician
    Current Employee - Technician

I have been working at TE Connectivity full-time (more than a year)

Pros

o ther than getiing a pay check every two weeks there is nothing remotely good about working here.

Cons

I have 5 bosses and noe of them give me any direction in my workplace. None of the training or apps that I have to use have any relevance to my job. They spent so much time and money on apps that do not work, but refuse to buy me the tools I need to do my job.

No app will ever take the place of person on person training. The Iphone cannot prevent outages or teach common sense. this company has completely lost touch with what we are trying to accomplish in the field.

There are newer employer reviews for TE Connectivity