TE Connectivity
www.te.com Schaffhausen, Switzerland 5000+ Employees

Really Like My Job--My cooworkers complain too much

Product Engineer (Current Employee)
Wilsonville, OR

ProsI really like the engineering work that I do here - it's some of the most challenging work that I've done. There are a lot of new processes and procedures that have all started at the same time and that has been hard for a lot of engineers to deal with. I've found that when I make a suggestion, my manager gives me whatever I need to make the changes - the only problem I've had has been trying to get coworkers to change. They seem to want to make us fail. THere is a small group of employees who really need to leave and a large group of silent professionals who are very talented. These are impressive medical devices and once we get over the changes, this will be an awesome company.

ConsThe complaining employees are really making life tough. Slowly they are leaving and going off to engineer knives - wow, that's where their talents will be more challenged!! Most of the negative comments here are from people who don't want to take responsibility to make a difference....they just want to hang managers out to dry. If you want to make a difference, remember there are 2 sides.

Advice to Senior ManagementHelp us out! Get rid of the complainers who don't want Medical to survive. Help them to find more jobs making knives and tiny little compressors - the world needs more of both and less of them here in Wilsonville.

Lack of employee focus - way too much change - Change for Change sake

Human Resources (Current Employee)
    Harrisburg, PA

I have been working at TE Connectivity full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great history, the real people are wonderful and make this… Cons: The most senior leadership needs to get a handle on the organizational… Advice to Senior Management: FOCUS No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

The absolute worst job I have ever had.

Technician (Current Employee)

I have been working at TE Connectivity full-time for more than a year

Pros: o ther than getiing a pay check every two weeks… Cons: I have 5 bosses and noe of them give me any direction in my workplace. None of the training or apps that I have to… Advice to Senior Management: No app will ever take the place of person on person training. The Iphone cannot prevent outages or… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on TE Connectivity.

Worked for TE Connectivity? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TE Connectivity reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TE Connectivity CEO Tom Lynch. All reviews posted anonymously by TE Connectivity employees.