There are newer employer reviews for TE Connectivity

To have a job or to not have a job.

Former Employee - Assemby in Greensboro, NC
Former Employee - Assemby in Greensboro, NC

I worked at TE Connectivity full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Working for TEC was a very good experience. The supervisors leave you alone if you do your job. They listen and try to help. The company is always trying to do things like company meals, ice cream and cake to show their appreciation.

Cons

The job is unreliable due to the economy. You can be laid off at a drop of a hat. The salary is not outstanding for a multimillion dollar company.

Advice to Management

Get down on the floor and sit side by side with your workers and see from their perspective how the job is. Some of the rates were too high and even though it went through the ranks, nothing was done.

reviews filtered by
  1. A global company where I was able to gain proper experience to better my future business outlook.

Current Employee - Customer Service in Harrisburg, PA
    Current Employee - Customer Service in Harrisburg, PA

I have been working at TE Connectivity full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Global company that allows for a very diverse workforce on an every day basis. Offers decent pay & benefit options (not great, but on par with the norm.). Presented with good training opportunities that can help you grow inside or outside of this company. TE will pay for college on a set plan and for classes geared towards your job area. TE is a unique business that is involved on cutting edge of technology.

Cons

Poor mid-level management that often involves inexperience and selection of candidates that do not have any management education or background. It is very tough to advance from lower level positions. Minimal yearly rate increases/bonuses. More focus on metrics/numbers over employee satisfaction and customer experience. Downsizing/outsourcing leads to uncertainty within the organization.

Advice to Management

More focus on your best asset - your employees! TE needs a better culture that promotes optimism and advancement. Although we know the importance, there is just too much focus on numbers, metrics, and the bottom line.

2. Lovely company to work for in atlanta

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Talent Acquisition in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at TE Connectivity full-time (More than a year)

Pros

culture, benefits, flexible and you can work from home.. Enjoyed the wonderful perks of weight watchers as well and the consistent involvement of the leadership and the staff.

Cons

The commute for me was a little bad and I didnt like the fact that I wasnt managed as intently as I would have like to be. Also, not alot of option for career path instruction

Advice to Management

Communicate effectively with your employees and let them know exactly what you are wanting to do with their division