TE Connectivity

www.te.com

TE Corporate is a cohesive and intelligent group of people

Product Manager (Current Employee) Oceanside, CA

Pros$15B dollar company with diversified products and technologies, extensive reach into a variety of markets ranging from automotive to military. Career opportunities abound as well as locations to work.

ConsBig company can also mean being "reduced" if deemed necessary. HR is slow to respond to applications and has no followup mechanism acknowledging receipt of interest.

Advice to Senior ManagementCreate incentive programs for EVERY employee to succeed. Make sure that people feel valued as contributors to TE's success, by offering bonuses for going above and beyond. Finally, make sure that people are treated with care, not as a number.

TE is definately not Raychem

Global Engineering Manager (Current Employee) Menlo Park, CA

I have been working at TE Connectivity full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Lots of good people to work with Cons: E-Team is trying to shift as many jobs to low cost countries as possible without regard to the customer or products. I have had several… Advice to Senior Management: Respect your current personnel and their skill set- You can not just… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Deutsch Oceanside

(Current Employee) Oceanside, CA

I have been working at TE Connectivity full-time

Pros: Hope is that TE can do no worse than what current Deutsch management has done with Oceanside. … Cons: Two words: people issues. Deutsch has long suffered due to poor morale and low pay across the board. There are even supervisors and… Advice to Senior Management: For TE mgmt: There is room for growth but opportunities are hampered by the crippling people issues at Deutsch. … More
There are newer reviews on TE Connectivity.

Worked for TE Connectivity? Contribute to the Community!