TE Connectivity
www.te.com Schaffhausen, Switzerland 5000+ Employees

Great place to get some experience

Engineering Technician (Former Employee)
Shannon (Ireland)

ProsNice people to work with. Great banter with the lads. All of the staff really knew their stuff, were very enthusiastic and always approachable if you needed a hand with something. The work was hands-on (best way to learn) with plenty of variety and I reckon I learned more during my 8 months in Tyco than all my years in college.

ConsThere was no overtime pay (I was employed there through a third party so I don't know how the pay system works within the company)

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to invest in more test equipment. Jobs would be finished quicker due to less waiting around for availability.

Good Company for work-life balance

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at TE Connectivity

Pros: Good work-life balance, decent paymaster, work from home option Cons: Promotion is not easy for senior levels Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Manufacturing development Engineer III

Manufacturing Engineer III (Current Employee)
    Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I have been working at TE Connectivity full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: TE connectivity Shanghai, the HQ in China, is a nice place to work:… Cons: Not yet mentioned, to be discovery later. More
There are newer reviews on TE Connectivity.

Worked for TE Connectivity? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TE Connectivity reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TE Connectivity CEO Tom Lynch. All reviews posted anonymously by TE Connectivity employees.