TE Connectivity

www.te.com

View of IT Operations

IT Operations Analyst (Former Employee) Eatontown, NJ

ProsTE offers competitive benefits and a (mostly) casual work environment. Depending on the position, you may be able to negotiate a specific starting time for the workday. The company's size means that technology is always being updated, so it presents a good opportunity to learn new skills.

ConsThe business units and departments generally work very poorly with others. There is a bunker mentality in some of the groups that I had to deal with. Not every group was like this, but the ones that were made life more difficult. IT positions also require on-call support. Majority of jobs in the US are in Harrisburg, PA.

Advice to Senior ManagementMy advice to upper management is to examine the way various groups interact with each other. One way to do this is to analyze the projects that require collaboration across groups and see which projects are not progressing. Sit in on meetings about these projects.

Great place to work

Shipping (Former Employee) Santa Teresa, NM

I worked at TE Connectivity full-time for less than a year

Pros: Tons of optional overtime job security, even if there is little… Cons: the location is far from everything Advice to Senior Management: You are doing a great job however try to treat exactly the same… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Lead

Lead (Current Employee) El Paso, TX

I have been working at TE Connectivity full-time for less than a year

Pros: plenty of hours and work pace Cons: not enough helpers and the help call off alot Advice to Senior Management: Need to hire not throw temps in Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on TE Connectivity.

Worked for TE Connectivity? Contribute to the Community!