TE Connectivity

www.te.com

Went from uber positive to completely corporate and uber negative....

Engineering (Former Employee) Menlo Park, CA

ProsSuffice it to say, TE Connectivity went from a place that I could see myself retiring from to a place that I couldn't wait to escape in just a matter of a few years. The benefits are solid, the pay is good as well, but the corporate environment and the endless amounts of politics that come with it were too much to bear. Senior management does a great job of pushing ridiculous metrics onto organizations, then re-writing those metrics.

ConsIf you've a favorite of your manager, you'll go a long ways. If not, you can go from a great team player to being on the bubble in a matter of months. It's just plain silly. Just silly. The organization as a whole is completely bent on short term within the quarter goals. It's rather disheartening.

Advice to Senior ManagementMy advice to management is to really take into account what the people doing the work actually have to say, not just the top plant managers.

Great place to work!

Director (Current Employee) Harrisburg, PA

I have been working at TE Connectivity full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: TE is a company that I am proud to say I am a part of, people and performance focused with… Cons: Challenges are working through some of old cultural management style, where things were done… Advice to Senior Management: More 1:1's with the troops to understand the pulse of organization,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good company to work in

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at TE Connectivity full-time

Pros: Good culture, support employee to gain work related skills, nice… Cons: Lack of organization stability(in certain BU) Advice to Senior Management: There should be more connections between different business units Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on TE Connectivity.

Worked for TE Connectivity? Contribute to the Community!