There are newer employer reviews for TE Connectivity

Went from uber positive to completely corporate and uber negative....

Former Employee - Engineering  in  Menlo Park, CA
Former Employee - Engineering in Menlo Park, CA

I worked at TE Connectivity full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Suffice it to say, TE Connectivity went from a place that I could see myself retiring from to a place that I couldn't wait to escape in just a matter of a few years. The benefits are solid, the pay is good as well, but the corporate environment and the endless amounts of politics that come with it were too much to bear. Senior management does a great job of pushing ridiculous metrics onto organizations, then re-writing those metrics.

Cons

If you've a favorite of your manager, you'll go a long ways. If not, you can go from a great team player to being on the bubble in a matter of months. It's just plain silly. Just silly. The organization as a whole is completely bent on short term within the quarter goals. It's rather disheartening.

My advice to management is to really take into account what the people doing the work actually have to say, not just the top plant managers.

331 Other Employee Reviews for TE Connectivity (View Most Recent)

Great place to work!

Current Employee - Director  in  Harrisburg, PA
    Current Employee - Director in Harrisburg, PA

I have been working at TE Connectivity full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

TE is a company that I am proud to say I am a part of, people and performance focused with an eye on innovation. Tom and executive staff are providing the right environment to attract customers, investors and new talent!

Cons

Challenges are working through some of old cultural management style, where things were done a certain way in the past and these people not seeing the light of change.

More 1:1's with the troops to understand the pulse of organization, lunch and learns would be great for Tom and his staff.

Good company to work in

I worked at TE Connectivity full-time

Pros

Good culture, support employee to gain work related skills, nice place to start your career.

Cons

Lack of organization stability(in certain BU)

There should be more connections between different business units

There are newer employer reviews for TE Connectivity

Worked for TE Connectivity? Contribute to the Community!