TE Connectivity

There are newer employer reviews for TE Connectivity

Mixed Review

Current Employee - IT Business Systems Analyst in Harrisburg, PA
Current Employee - IT Business Systems Analyst in Harrisburg, PA

I have been working at TE Connectivity full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Good working atmosphere for learning, Developing Skills, running with projects ... Do I see myself in this place next 5 years I strongly doubt that..

Cons

I dont see myself growing position wise

367 Other Employee Reviews for TE Connectivity (View Most Recent)

A good place to work, with composition being low, and high expectations from employees

I have been working at TE Connectivity full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Interesting projects and products to work on. Benefits are average. Depending on the manager, time off is reasonable. Company are well stated. These values are followed up by regular training.

Cons

High expectations with little recognition for their contributions. Poor project management methods. Very upper degree orientated. While the state company values are good, many are just for show, and and not followed by middle management. The training appears to be to just check the box. Different division do not work together to the point of working against each other. Legacy company separations still exist, to the point that the company has multiple personalities.

Adopt PMI methods of project management company wide Not just that check boxes are filled in. Recognize staff accomplishments and skills, promoting employees in to leadership positions. Keeping promises to employees. Discard legacy methods of performing business, and get a common program across the whole company.

Went from uber positive to completely corporate and uber negative....

Former Employee - Engineering in Menlo Park, CA
    Former Employee - Engineering in Menlo Park, CA

I worked at TE Connectivity full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Suffice it to say, TE Connectivity went from a place that I could see myself retiring from to a place that I couldn't wait to escape in just a matter of a few years. The benefits are solid, the pay is good as well, but the corporate environment and the endless amounts of politics that come with it were too much to bear. Senior management does a great job of pushing ridiculous metrics onto organizations, then re-writing those metrics.

Cons

If you've a favorite of your manager, you'll go a long ways. If not, you can go from a great team player to being on the bubble in a matter of months. It's just plain silly. Just silly. The organization as a whole is completely bent on short term within the quarter goals. It's rather disheartening.

My advice to management is to really take into account what the people doing the work actually have to say, not just the top plant managers.

There are newer employer reviews for TE Connectivity