TEAM Industrial Services

www.teamindustrialservices.com
  www.teamindustrialservices.com
There are newer employer reviews for TEAM Industrial Services

Growth minded, without a clearly communicated direction

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alvin, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alvin, TX

I have been working at TEAM Industrial Services

Pros

Team employees are a family. Safety is embedded in the culture. Heavily invested in middle management training and technical training of skilled workers.

Cons

Benefits are somewhat lacking. Divisional rivalries tend to overshadow any operational efficiency. Little or no training available for support staff.

Recruiting and retaining talent is the primary goal. Without the talent, growth will end.

18 Other Employee Reviews for TEAM Industrial Services (View Most Recent)

Dull

Current Employee - N/A in San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - N/A in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at TEAM Industrial Services

Pros

It's small. You can talk about issues directly with the CEO or CFO

Cons

It has a horrible way of communicating. Everyone knows everyone. No privacy when talking to anyone. Very close quarters. I am literally 5 steps away from my boss and very close to everyone in my department. Also, you need a key to use the bathroom! It's ridiculous.

I don't know

Disappointing and disgusted

Former Employee - Scapegoat
    Former Employee - Scapegoat

I worked at TEAM Industrial Services full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

None once you know what most high level managers will do to any individual to protect themselves against even a perceived threat.

Cons

Another person posted a comment about Team wooing them and then sending him packing not long after. I've seen this happen to some really amazing people that worked for Team. Some of their senior management should be let go and if the board of directors or top management know the way they've treated people and ruined some families along the way...you too should be let go and ashamed of yourselves. I left the company after becoming completely disgusted in just how heartless and cruel they can be.

Core Values? Please. Stop being so insulting, those values only serve when they serve you best. And by you, I mean any manager or person of authority that fits the description above.

Karma will ensure you know who you are.

Don't work for them unless it's temporary. They do have a lot of knowledge one could absorb and then move along and work for a company that truly has integrity!

I've met Phil and I believed he was a rather sincere person, I really hope he isn't aware of the many people his company has ruined. If so, I'm yet again disappointed in the human race. Phil, if you are a decent man, open the books and look at every manager/supervisor that was suddenly let go and investigate why. Call them directly as well. Show Team there is some integrity left. You'll discover some very dirty little secrets.

Fire yourselves if you read this and feel a little hot under the collar...guilt?

There are newer employer reviews for TEAM Industrial Services