Overally, I liked it!

Current Employee - Research Engineer  in  College Station, TX
Current Employee - Research Engineer in College Station, TX

I have been working at TEES

Pros

Reputation helps to find the next job, good resources in terms of academia, friendly environment, I had a great boss

Cons

old management style, very-low interaction (social meeting) between employees and top managers

Top managers: It is the time to change a bit to adjust to the current demand of the people. Traditional behaviors some times not working.
My direct adviser: I loved the way you tackle the problems and solve them. Good luck!

Other Reviews for TEES

Senior management lacks ability to hire people using technical skill sets that match what the role is

Former Employee - Technical Manager  in  College Station, TX
    Former Employee - Technical Manager in College Station, TX

I worked at TEES

Pros

College station is a great location (between Austin & Houston), A&M great university to be part of.

Cons

Tenure rules even in the technology realm. People that have no real work experience with technology and may be book smart are in leadership positions - but do not know how to apply this knowledge to people and technology roles.

Do RFP's for custom software solutions. Somebody needs to be asking questions like is the solution really scalable? How much will this cost the University down the road to maintain? For technology, hire more vendors. Look in the local communities for local talent - don't hire people from outside the USA - and pay extra money for Visa process etc..or feel compelled to keep people because they are friends or have worked with a hiring manager for a long time. Doesn't mean that they are more qualified. More scrutiny in hiring process as well as better planning for technical projects.

good

I have been working at TEES

Pros

Opportunity to do research.
    Chance to grow.
    Visa assistance.
    Chance to publish
    Chance to work with faculty members at TAMU

Cons

Low Salary
    Regular 9 - 5 job
    Can be boring at times
    Might have mulitple bosses to report to, which is bad

I have not spent enough time at TEES to be in a position to give feedback. I guess they are doing a good job overall.

There are newer employer reviews for TEES.

Worked for TEES? Contribute to the Community!