There are newer employer reviews for TEKMARK Global Solutions

Previous employment with Tekmark Global Solutions, on contract with AT&T.

Former Employee - Network Analyst  in  Phoenix, AZ
Former Employee - Network Analyst in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at TEKMARK Global Solutions

Pros

The availability to work for technology or telecommunications companies is fairly high. The prospect of obtaining a job offer is higher than some other firms I've dealt with.

Cons

If it's a contract-to-hire position, there's always a chance the client company might not have the resources to bring someone on as a full-time employee - in which you have to go job hunting once again.

More contractor conversions within client companies for personnel who meet or exceed expectation, even if the financial resources may be tight. Or, contractors who meet the end of their contract with the client be offered a postion within TGS in order to maintain employment.

12 Other Employee Reviews for TEKMARK Global Solutions (View Most Recent)

Good Contract/Consulting firm

Former Employee - Process Manager  in  Edison, NJ
    Former Employee - Process Manager in Edison, NJ

I worked at TEKMARK Global Solutions

Pros

Tekmark, a contract firm identified me as a candidate for a position at a major telecommunications company. They acquired the interview, provided the requested salary, and did everything necessary to assist me in getting the job. Once employeed, they supported all my needs- no problems at all.

Cons

Sometimes it was hard to get a person to talk with. I had to leave a voice mail and a person would call me within 24 hours.

Keep up good work

Don't expect a permanent job but it does pay the bills

Current Employee - Customer Support Representative  in  Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Customer Support Representative in Houston, TX

I have been working at TEKMARK Global Solutions

Pros

It pays the bills and if you aren't good at the job the senior management will never know or care

Cons

I was lied to about the compensation and I had to call the corporate office several times every pay-date to get my paycheck cut. The benefits are crap. The on-site management was brought in from sales and has no idea how to run a technical help-desk.

Hire good on-site management with a tech background and streamline your payment process

There are newer employer reviews for TEKMARK Global Solutions

Worked for TEKMARK Global Solutions? Contribute to the Community!