TEKMARK Global Solutions
www.tekmarkinc.com Houston, TX 500 to 999 Employees

Previous employment with Tekmark Global Solutions, on contract with AT&T.

Network Analyst (Former Employee)
Phoenix, AZ

ProsThe availability to work for technology or telecommunications companies is fairly high. The prospect of obtaining a job offer is higher than some other firms I've dealt with.

ConsIf it's a contract-to-hire position, there's always a chance the client company might not have the resources to bring someone on as a full-time employee - in which you have to go job hunting once again.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore contractor conversions within client companies for personnel who meet or exceed expectation, even if the financial resources may be tight. Or, contractors who meet the end of their contract with the client be offered a postion within TGS in order to maintain employment.

Good Contract/Consulting firm

Process Manager (Former Employee)
    Edison, NJ

I worked at TEKMARK Global Solutions

Pros: Tekmark, a contract firm identified me as a candidate for a position at a major telecommunications company. They acquired the interview, provided the… Cons: Sometimes it was hard to get a person to talk with. I had… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up good work More

Don't expect a permanent job but it does pay the bills

Customer Support Representative (Current Employee)
    Houston, TX

I have been working at TEKMARK Global Solutions

Pros: It pays the bills and if you aren't good at… Cons: I was lied to about the compensation and I had to call the corporate office several times every pay-date to get my paycheck cut.… Advice to Senior Management: Hire good on-site management with a tech background and streamline… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on TEKMARK Global Solutions.

Worked for TEKMARK Global Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TEKMARK Global Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TEKMARK Global Solutions CEO Guy Del Grande. All reviews posted anonymously by TEKMARK Global Solutions employees.