TEKsystems

Working for Tek System has been overall great. Management is really helpful,

Current Employee - Customer Support Manager in Southfield, MI
Current Employee - Customer Support Manager in Southfield, MI

I have been working at TEKsystems

Pros

The recuriters really work hard to for you, When I need employeement they stepped up and really did there home work and help meet my needs.

Cons

The pay some times is less than what you want.

Provide bonuses to long term emplyees

989 Other Employee Reviews for TEKsystems (View Most Recent)

Please get a clue.

Current Employee - QC Analyst in Boulder, CO
    Current Employee - QC Analyst in Boulder, CO

I have been working at TEKsystems

Pros

Company offers courses to retrain or learn new skills. Some health benefits. Large company that can offer employment across projects.

Cons

No overtime work. Lowballed offers during recruiting/hiring. Quasi-legal hiring practices in terms of 'non-compete' clauses in previous contracts. Poor handling of lay-offs, contract termination, and requesting time off.

Inept management teams that have no specific knowledge of the tasks they are managing. Too many managers: who is the point of contact? who is responsible for what? who is permanent and who is temporary?

Get a clue! Maybe familiarize yourself with what we do before offering advice on how to do it better. Corporate speak during meetings is totally unconstructive and a waste of time. Also, learn how to lay people off respectfully, this was entirely botched twice in the last week.

A great place to get some experience right ouf of college

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Chicago, IL

I worked at TEKsystems

Pros

Since they hire a lot of people right out of college, it's a great place to learn a lot and to start your career. It is also a lot of fun for someone young and I met a lot of great people.

Cons

The management style is over the top micromanagement. You have to work long hours and it almost seems like you could never do enough. Way too many unneccessary processes.

Eliminate some of the processes and let people do their jobs. I understand why the micromanagement, I think it's necessary for the type of company that it is.

There are newer employer reviews for TEKsystems