There are newer employer reviews for TEKsystems

One hand does not what the other hand is doing

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Little Rock, AR
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

I have been working at TEKsystems

Pros

You get paid weekly very weekly.

Cons

One hand does not what the other hand is doing. No communication between the client, TekSystems, and the employee.

885 Other Employee Reviews for TEKsystems (View Most Recent)

Not for seasoned engineers

Former Employee - Senior Network Engineer  in  Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Senior Network Engineer in Atlanta, GA

I worked at TEKsystems

Pros

Very good at selling you to a potential client. But be sure to get the pay you desire upfront. They do have a decent benefits package for contractors, and the recruiters and account managers are generally friendly, and genuine. However in the bean counter room in the back office somewhere I think the recruiters are threatened concerning keeping hourly compensation as low as possible.

Cons

They will first try to undercut your value with a low-ball offer on pay. They pay much lower for seasoned engineers, and have. I have worked for Teksystems on three different occasions, but I have swore them off for good, even though I get calls for open positions form them at least six to eight times per year. However I don't like the low-balling, on one hand and the almost desperate requests made to me to allow my resume to be submitted for positions on the other.

Find a balance in valuing your contractors as well as the client.

Great Company for Consultants!!!

Current Employee - Automation Architect  in  Rockville, MD
    Current Employee - Automation Architect in Rockville, MD

I have been working at TEKsystems

Pros

Consultants are respected and treated just like regular employees. We are able to take classes, get health benefits, go on paid vacation and enroll in the 401K program....that's just great!!!

Cons

None... for the recruitment and account management team. As a company, consultants should be included in the bonuses program. Also, holiday pay would be great.

Bonuses and holiday pay, as well as, vacation time would be great for consultants... Thanks, keep up the good work.

There are newer employer reviews for TEKsystems

Worked for TEKsystems? Contribute to the Community!