TEKsystems
www.teksystemscareers.com Hanover, MD 1000 to 5000 Employees

Very Satisfied!!!

Recruiter (Current Employee)
Toronto, ON (Canada)

ProsGreat people, environment, training and endless promotion possibilities and commissions. Based on merit, which is why some employees are dissatisfied. It's you're a hard worker, you'll love TEK and what it has to offer.

ConsYou can always find a con with a company, but I've been with TEK for over 10 years and overall no huge complaints.

Advice to Senior ManagementWork harder to keep the employees that are here for the long term and want to stay with the company. We need them!

Great experience to being my career

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at TEKsystems full-time for more than a year

Pros: -Excellent training for employees -Great at building interoffice relationships -Competitive commission structure -emphasis… Cons: -high pressure environment -long work hours -quickly forget previous achievements Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good experience

.NET Programmer (Current Employee)
    Montreal, QC (Canada)

I have been working at TEKsystems full-time for more than a year

Pros: - Good projects - Have possibility to get ultimate knowledge Cons: - Wage is lower than on market More
There are newer reviews on TEKsystems.

Worked for TEKsystems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TEKsystems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TEKsystems CEO Keith Bozeman. All reviews posted anonymously by TEKsystems employees.