There are newer employer reviews for TEKsystems

Fulfilling work for those who are competitive and enjoy coaching others!!

Current Employee - Account Manager in Washington, DC
Current Employee - Account Manager in Washington, DC

I have been working at TEKsystems full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The people who work here are just incredible. They are people who really care about you and your success. We are competitive but not to the detriment of others. There's also a ton of opportunity for growth not just within our company but also within one of our other Operating Companies.

Cons

When you are consistently the leading company in your industry it's really difficult to stay there year after year. Therefore work/life balance is often non-existent.

Continue to listen to the feedback from employees at all levels. We are a "promote from within" organization and therefore most of the people at the top haven't been in recruiting or account management jobs for many years.

945 Other Employee Reviews for TEKsystems (View Most Recent)

TEKsystems is my family.

Current Employee - Account Manager
    Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at TEKsystems full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I am empowered to have a voice and drive ideas that I think are important to not only the organization but my career. I am allowed to make mistakes and recieve feedback on what I can do better to advance my career. I am challenged and encouraged every day.

Cons

It is a lot of hard work and long hours but it ends up being fun when you love the people you work with.

My career at TEKsystems has been very beneficial, positive, supportive but challenging in a good way.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at TEKsystems full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

TEK offers an open, learning, team oriented, constant development type of work environment. All team members work collaboratively to strive for the common goal we are trying to achieve.

Cons

Base salaries could be more competitive.

Continue to listen to the front line and pulse the true feelings of how your teams are feeling. Your direct leaders may not be getting the full story of what the associates or other lower level groups are feeling challenged with. They sometimes only see and hear the "big picture" perspectives.

There are newer employer reviews for TEKsystems