TEKsystems
www.teksystemscareers.com Hanover, MD 1000 to 5000 Employees

One of the most Professional organizations that I have been associated with.

Senior Business Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at TEKsystems as a contractor for more than 3 years

ProsOver the years, I have had the opportunity to experience and work with different Vendor Recruiting firms. Doing so has allowed me to see, and experience the negative downfalls that can occur. With TekSystems, I know they represent Professionals who continuosly strive to deliver and assure quality results for their Clients. As a Sr BA, it has always been my goal to do things right the first time. Teksystems helps me to be successful in accomplishing this goal. What more can anyone ask for.

ConsNONE! What negative can be said for a company that constantly strives for improvement.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease don't change what you are doing today. I sincerely Thank You for every opportunity that TekSystems has obtained on my behalf in my association with your company.

Far better than most

Help Desk Technician (Former Employee)
Princeton, NJ

I worked at TEKsystems as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Keeps one working pretty steadily Makes serious efforts to market you Always… Cons: A tiny bit disorganized at time Advice to Senior Management: You're doing almost everything right. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good company with strong support staff. Multitude of opportunities with them.

Systems Analyst (Current Employee)
Bloomington, IL

I have been working at TEKsystems as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros: Large company with opportunities available in many areas. Good pay. … Cons: As contract company, still feels like a 'body' shop, but… Advice to Senior Management: Put more value on those employees that are experienced and have produced for you for many years. … Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on TEKsystems.

Worked for TEKsystems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TEKsystems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TEKsystems CEO Keith Bozeman. All reviews posted anonymously by TEKsystems employees.