There are newer employer reviews for TEKsystems

A good working experience

Current Employee - Systems Analyst in North Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Systems Analyst in North Chicago, IL

I have been working at TEKsystems

Pros

Straightforward, very professional, easy to work with

Cons

no work, no pay, provide incentives and timeofff

none

945 Other Employee Reviews for TEKsystems (View Most Recent)

Great place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at TEKsystems

Pros

They are very good about finding the jobs, and very proactive with placing people. They also keep in touch with you to find out how things are going (at least my recruiter did).

Cons

They typically pay a little lower than what you can get with other consulting companies, and their benefits are expensive as well.

A stepping stone at best

Current Employee - BOA in Hanover, MD
    Current Employee - BOA in Hanover, MD

I have been working at TEKsystems

Pros

The people that work for the company are nice. Make that associates and lower management. The facilities are nice and clean

Cons

Where do I begin. Unrealistic advancement opportunities. They state they will work with you to move up and they don't.

The benefits are laughable.

Upper Management give the same speech over and over about dreams and advancement.

When you interview they pride themselves with work-life balance. Unfortunately you lose your life after working there. When i get home from work I basically go to sleep and wake up to work everyday. My children often wonder where I am.

No vacation. Your workload is usually that of five people. Everyday you leave feeling stressed without any sense of accomplishment. Most associates begin right after college and the company can have an immature vibe at time. Even with a high workload-you have 20 useless meetings a week. I have never seen such a mess in my entire life.

hire some more associates to alleviate the workload. Understand that 1 person can only do so much. Also understand that employees have children and families at home they want to spend time with.

There are newer employer reviews for TEKsystems