TEKsystems
www.teksystemscareers.com Hanover, MD 1000 to 5000 Employees

TEKsystems is a hard working and Ethical staffing/recruiting company.

Account Manager (Current Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at TEKsystems

ProsTEKsystems truely cares about people, their careers, and lives. Operations within TEKsystems is a lot like a hard working family. The sales and recruiters work toward common goals and believe in the value they add to technical professionals and it's customers.

ConsAny time you work with people as a product you have to deal with the human element. Recruiters in general are given a bad stigma because of the fact that there are bad recruiters out there. TEKsystems is an ethical company that believes in the true concept of adding value. Some candidates have been burnt in the past and this lack of trust in the industry leads to self motivated miscommunication between sales and technical professionals.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to hire the best people with good work ethic and strong social/competitive drive.

They treat me well, with regular raises.

Network Engineer (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX

I have been working at TEKsystems

Pros: The recruiters tend to maintain very close relationships with their employess. After a year of employment with TekSystems, I am treated to a very nice… Cons: Different people may have different experiences based on who their recruiter is. Some recruiters don't maintain any kind of professional relationship… Advice to Senior Management: I have minimal contact with any kind of management at TekSystems. I am a contractor at… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

If you like being an INDIVIDUAL DO not apply here!

MOS (Former Employee)
Hanover, MD

I worked at TEKsystems

Pros: Paid every week. Bonuses and profit sharing checks. The on boarding process was… Cons: After you have bought into the con of their "Core Values", you think that you have actually stumbled onto a great company, but your just… Advice to Senior Management: Because the corporate office is a small office, there needs to be a third party involved with complaints and concerns, because if an employee has… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on TEKsystems.

Worked for TEKsystems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TEKsystems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TEKsystems CEO Keith Bozeman. All reviews posted anonymously by TEKsystems employees.