TEKsystems
www.teksystemscareers.com Hanover, MD 1000 to 5000 Employees

Working with TEK Systems was overall a better experience than other companies I have worked with.

Desktop Support (Former Employee)
Irvine, CA

I worked at TEKsystems

ProsThe people I was involved with were pretty straight forwards most of the time. The information received from the perspective employers were in line with the position being applied for.

ConsOvertime the opportunities dwindled, information was blatantly delayed and return responses were non-existent. Additionally, I would be notified towards the end of the opportunity process versus being told about it initially.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe straight forwards with the future candidates. It is easier to work together when the cards are on the tables versus hiding information.

Not the worst, but not the best

Consultant (Current Employee)
Troy, MI

I have been working at TEKsystems

Pros: No micro-managing in ereyday job Good Training and good support for… Cons: No contact with management Treated like cattle Benefits lower than most Advice to Senior Management: Better benefits, more contact with employees, better salary. More

stained opinion

Systems Administrator (Current Employee)
Richmond, VA

I have been working at TEKsystems

Pros: - They placed me into a position - Weekly Pay - Some… Cons: - on two separate occasions the account manager for Tek lied to me about what I was making per hour. This was due to… Advice to Senior Management: No comment. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on TEKsystems.

Worked for TEKsystems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TEKsystems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TEKsystems CEO Keith Bozeman. All reviews posted anonymously by TEKsystems employees.