TELUS

www.telus.com
  www.telus.com
There are newer employer reviews for TELUS

This program was the most unorganized, ill thought position available.

Former Employee - Dell Printer Sales in Las Vegas, NV
Former Employee - Dell Printer Sales in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at TELUS

Pros

Commission structure was great, until they capped the commission, then capped commission again, and later informed us that our commission would be docked according to breaks taken in excess of 30 minutes a day however they did not correctly identify break times and choose to doc commission based of time spent away from phone based on bathroom time., work week Monday thru Friday, work hours 6am - 2:30 pm

Cons

Management very disorganized. Management would not put anything in writing to prove exactly what the rate of pay was from one week to the next. Commission structure changed several times within a 1 months time spand to cover Telus bottom line. Management favored coworkers based on personal relationships not on actual work performance. Companies like this are a vial waste of time and are filled with empty promises. Programs are started and closed to make companies look good-like they are bringing jobs back to the US. When in real life these jobs are still being serviced by Manilla, and other 3rd world countries that take US jobs away from Americans, however what more would you expect from a Canadian run brand.

Management must learn how to treat employees correctly. People looking for work are not live stock, and hearding people in and out of a business is not practical nor is it beneficial to a work environment. If you require your employees to not use cell phone on the floor then common sense would tell you not to use yours on the floor too. Spending time with your employees may increase production, spending less time surfing the web, and texting (taking personal cell phone calls) while on the floor may actually make you look like you care about your position. Yes Veronica Ogletree and Joe Ferranti this means you!!!

600 Other Employee Reviews for TELUS (View Most Recent)

I like it

Current Employee - Senior Technology Consultant in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Senior Technology Consultant in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at TELUS

Pros

Its pretty good. I like it.

Cons

Its a big company. Things move slow.

great place to work

I have been working at TELUS full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

flexible hours and work style

Cons

heavy workload ; tight budget for travel

There are newer employer reviews for TELUS