TELUS

Great Company

Manager (Current Employee)
Scarborough, ON (Canada)

I have been working at TELUS full-time for more than 5 years

ProsCulture is great. Lots of opportunity to allow for innovation. Share purchase matching, decent pension and a great work life balance. Working from home is really picking up speed. The TELUS values are the cornerstone to the operation and the company commitment to put the Customer First rings true in everything we do.

ConsThe complexity of the company is intimidating when you first start. However, you will be able to manage through that with the support of your manager and peers.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing and drive the share price higher !

One of the best companies I have worked for

I have been working at TELUS for more than 5 years

Pros: They really look after their people. Cons: Padrino System, or patronage in the Filipino culture and politics is the value system where one gains favor, promotion, or political appointment through family… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Have had good opportunities and good variety of projects to work on.

Developer Analyst (Current Employee)
Burnaby, BC (Canada)

I have been working at TELUS full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Have had lots of opportunities to move around the company. The people that work here are great. … Cons: Software projects are very bulky, follows strict waterfalls. If there are resource constraints, the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on TELUS.

Worked for TELUS? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TELUS reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TELUS CEO Darren Entwistle. All reviews posted anonymously by TELUS employees.