TELUS

www.telus.com

10 managers in 12 years.

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) Calgary, AB (Canada)

ProsAverage Pay, Benefits, Stock purchase plan. Large growing corporation with an upward stock price. Company was flush with cash for any business purpose.

Cons"Passion for change" value should be "Passion for Positive change". The constant change in this company is not warranted. The decisions of numerous departments above the customer service level compounded daily at customer serving level. No respect for CSR position. Many departments sent offshore. Advancement is a popularity contest.

Advice to Senior ManagementAt least look like you are working hard. Nothing is worse than busting your butt selling, resolving issues, billing, and accounting in a time sensitive environment only to see your boss or other management chit chatting or spending half an hour in the Tim's coffee lineup. I know people in management who spent years playing World Of Warcraft on the job.

I have not had the best experience working at TELUS due to many reorganizations and hiring freezes.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Burnaby, BC (Canada)

I have been working at TELUS

Pros: The benefits at TELUS are good. Cons: The salaries are not fair, especially when on a forced… Advice to Senior Management: To treat current employees fairly that are not part of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Ok for the pay

Customer Services Representative (Current Employee) Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I have been working at TELUS

Pros: Pays well for no post secondary requirements Cons: shift work, sometimes terrible shifts. Shift trade system is bad. Advice to Senior Management: Improve feedback system More
There are newer reviews on TELUS.

Worked for TELUS? Contribute to the Community!