TELUS

www.telus.com

10 managers in 12 years.

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) Calgary, AB (Canada)

ProsAverage Pay, Benefits, Stock purchase plan. Large growing corporation with an upward stock price. Company was flush with cash for any business purpose.

Cons"Passion for change" value should be "Passion for Positive change". The constant change in this company is not warranted. The decisions of numerous departments above the customer service level compounded daily at customer serving level. No respect for CSR position. Many departments sent offshore. Advancement is a popularity contest.

Advice to Senior ManagementAt least look like you are working hard. Nothing is worse than busting your butt selling, resolving issues, billing, and accounting in a time sensitive environment only to see your boss or other management chit chatting or spending half an hour in the Tim's coffee lineup. I know people in management who spent years playing World Of Warcraft on the job.

All in all not a bad place to work

Senior Project Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at TELUS

Pros: Flexible work hours Descent Pay Ability to work from home Cons: Politics...... Too scaled back (too many projects not enough… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good experience early in my career

Account Manager (Former Employee) Toronto, ON (Canada)

I worked at TELUS

Pros: Great people, benefits are solid, good use of technology, good… Cons: Management sometimes incompetent or hampered by pressures to perform. Advice to Senior Management: Revamp the entire career development program. It's busy work and… More

There are newer reviews on TELUS.

Worked for TELUS? Contribute to the Community!