TESSCO
www.tessco.com Hunt Valley, MD 500 to 999 Employees

Materials Handler

Materials Handler (Current Employee)
Hunt Valley, MD

ProsIf you like to work overtime, there are many chances to make extra money. If you like to have most of your day open, 6-2:30 would be a good shift for you.

ConsHard to advance even when superior to other applicants. Tenure seems to outweigh knowledge and qualifications for the job. Mandatory overtime near the holidays.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore transparent communication with your workers is needed. Team members feel used and abused and unfairly compensated where true or not.

Great pay opportunities - poor personel management

Market Development Manager (Former Employee)
    Timonium, MD

I worked at TESSCO

Pros: Great pay, friend, and opportunities for advancement Flexible vacation schedule "West coast"… Cons: Some of the Pros can also translate into Cons, especially with regard to the "west coast" style of doing business.… Advice to Senior Management: Drag the net for trash, and you retain some greater number of your most talented. Also, promote the best...… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

The best job I ever had.

Consumer Sales (Former Employee)

I worked at TESSCO

Pros: Structured system, great pay, good benefits, wonderful people, equal treatment between all departments. You can see the difference you make, and you are recognized… Cons: The structured sales system is a little to stringent. Advice to Senior Management: Continue the course, and always strive for higher, Faster, Stronger! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on TESSCO.

Worked for TESSCO? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TESSCO reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TESSCO CEO Robert "Barney" Barnhill Jr. . All reviews posted anonymously by TESSCO employees.