There are newer employer reviews for TETRA Technologies

Many change have occured in the past 2 years within upper management which I feel has slowed the growth of the company.

Current Employee - Field Supervisor
Current Employee - Field Supervisor

I have been working at TETRA Technologies

Pros

Tetra is a great company to be employed by for the most part. Tetra provides a very good benefit package and have many hard working field personal, as a supervisor i have worked with many different people from different locations and on a 1-10 score of the field people i worked with i rate the employees at a 9.

Cons

I have more then 10 years service with the company and have seen good times and bad times. During the past few years i have seen many bad choices for management positions, we have managers running our field operations who have no ideal what we even do in the field and have never had any field experiance. As an Ex District Manager I started from the bottom and worked my way up. Even as a District Manager i went to the field checked on my jobs, employees, and helped rig up jobs as well. Overall i think Tetra as a strong company with growth abilities should recognize and offer promotion to the experianced and hard working employees who really know the job and provide the bread and butter for the upper management.

Management, You should do a field survey to each facilitiy and see a few reasons why Tetra as a company is on a slipping down fall the operation management positions you have choose at some facilities is a major problem. I have worked in 5 different locations in my 10 years with the company and seen so much waste and unnessary spending. Some of these facilities need so much housekeeping I would be ashamed to bring one of my customers in for a walk around. As a manager i would not allow these things to occur at my place of operation.

9 Other Employee Reviews for TETRA Technologies (View Most Recent)

I have been treated very well

Current Employee - PTS OPERATOR  in  Riverton, WY
    Current Employee - PTS OPERATOR in Riverton, WY

I have been working at TETRA Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

The pay, the vision, and dental insurance are the pros.

Cons

The challenges include alot of moving around, lifting heavy pipe, and not being able to rat as right because of living in hotels.

Continue to pay for plane tickets, and give raises.

Unorganized, unprofessional and unsuccessful!

I have been working at TETRA Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

You are giving the opportunity to work 100+ hours when there are contracts and work deadlines.

Cons

There are few to no contracts in Denver and Wyoming so if you are looking for stable work and live on the western slope then go else where!

Experience is a great attribute, however schooling and education will allow employees to go above and beyond.

There are newer employer reviews for TETRA Technologies

Worked for TETRA Technologies? Contribute to the Community!