There are newer employer reviews for TETRA Technologies

Many change have occured in the past 2 years within upper management which I feel has slowed the growth of the company.

Current Employee - Field Supervisor
Current Employee - Field Supervisor

I have been working at TETRA Technologies

Pros

Tetra is a great company to be employed by for the most part. Tetra provides a very good benefit package and have many hard working field personal, as a supervisor i have worked with many different people from different locations and on a 1-10 score of the field people i worked with i rate the employees at a 9.

Cons

I have more then 10 years service with the company and have seen good times and bad times. During the past few years i have seen many bad choices for management positions, we have managers running our field operations who have no ideal what we even do in the field and have never had any field experiance. As an Ex District Manager I started from the bottom and worked my way up. Even as a District Manager i went to the field checked on my jobs, employees, and helped rig up jobs as well. Overall i think Tetra as a strong company with growth abilities should recognize and offer promotion to the experianced and hard working employees who really know the job and provide the bread and butter for the upper management.

Management, You should do a field survey to each facilitiy and see a few reasons why Tetra as a company is on a slipping down fall the operation management positions you have choose at some facilities is a major problem. I have worked in 5 different locations in my 10 years with the company and seen so much waste and unnessary spending. Some of these facilities need so much housekeeping I would be ashamed to bring one of my customers in for a walk around. As a manager i would not allow these things to occur at my place of operation.

reviews filtered by
  1. Great company to work for.

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in The Woodlands, TX
    Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in The Woodlands, TX

I have been working at TETRA Technologies

Pros

Good benefits. Great company culture.

Cons

Location in North Houston is too far.

Some of the best have left the company.

2. Lots of overtime, low $$

Former Employee - Junior Operator in Hinton, OK
    Former Employee - Junior Operator in Hinton, OK

I worked at TETRA Technologies full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Unlimited overtime, new equipment, out of town travel with perdiem.

Cons

Lots of young cocky Co workers, some management clueless.

There are newer employer reviews for TETRA Technologies