TFS Financial
www.thirdfederal.com Cleveland, OH 1000 to 5000 Employees

It's been great!

Customer Service Representative IV (Current Employee)
Plantation, FL

I have been working at TFS Financial

ProsIt's easy going, we are not commissioned so there is no need to push a customer into something they don't want or need. We have no individual sales goals. The communication between the corporate office and the associates is done electronically and is up to date. The company really believes that their associates should have a family life and also fun at work!! Still gives bonuses in these low ecomomic times.

ConsSome of the new managers really think highly of themselves, and act like it, even though they don't know any more than some of the people working under them. The company should take much more time in finding the right branch managers, people who know how to manage people not just paper, instead of looking at diversity or age. The health insurance is sub-standard and expensive.

Advice to Senior ManagementStart to take a closer look at how many of your associates are on the internet and cell phones all day long.

Good place to work. Employees are generally happy

I have been working at TFS Financial

Pros: Good work/life balance avg pay well respected savings and loan, very safe… Cons: small footprint limited products and services offered limited opportunities for growth, almost… Advice to Senior Management: Be more open to opportunities to grow the business. Think about… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Loved working here

Loan Officer (Former Employee)
Cleveland, OH

I worked at TFS Financial full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Family oriented. Managers truly care. Great Benefits. They promote growth. Cons: dealing with customers if you work at branch Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on TFS Financial.

Worked for TFS Financial? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TFS Financial reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TFS Financial CEO Marc A. Stefanski. All reviews posted anonymously by TFS Financial employees.